The delivery information below is for our retail customers only. Trade customers should log into their account for trade delivery information.
All orders are dispatched quickly as possible and are delivered by our trusted partners Royal Mail and UPS.
Standard Product Delivery Information
- Orders over £75: Free Delivery (applicable to UK mainland only).
- Mainland UK Delivery: 2 - 4 working days - £4.95
- Next Day Delivery: Next working day - £7.95
- Small Item Delivery: 2 - 4 working days - £1.95
- Delivery to Northern Ireland: 3 - 5 working days - £9.95
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland: 3 - 5 working days - £14.95
- Delivery to Europe: 7 - 10 working days - £19.95
- Delivery to Channel Islands: 4 - 5 working days -£16.95
- For orders outside of Europe (including USA) please contact us for a delivery cost.
- Delivery to UK Extended Delivery Areas: 2 - 7 working days - £14.95. These are areas that are not included in standard UK Mainland delivery rates and unfortunately are not included in Free Delivery or Express Delivery).
- The Following postcodes are included in extended area delivery: AB53 AB54 AB55 AB56 CA18 CA19 CA20 CA21 CA22 CA23 CA24 CA25 CA26 CA27 HS1 HS2 HS3 HS4 HS5 HS6 HS7 HS8 HS9 IM IV14 IV15 IV16 IV17 IV18 IV19 IV20 IV21 IV22 IV23 IV25 IV25 IV26 IV27 IV28 IV30 IV31 IV32 IV36 IV40 IV41 IV42 IV43 IV44 IV45 IV46 IV47 IV48 IV49 IV50 IV51 IV52 IV53 IV54 IV55 IV56 IV7 IV9 IV10 IV11 IV12 KA27 KA28 KW LA15 LA16 LA17 LA18 LA19 LA20 LA21 LA22 LA23 PA20 PA21 PA22 PA23 PA24 PA25 PA26 PA27 PA28 PA29 PA30 PA31 PA32 PA33 PA34 PA35 PA36 PA37 PA38 PA41 PA42 PA43 PA44 PA45 PA46 PA47 PA48 PA49 PA60 PA61 PA62 PA63 PA64 PA65 PA66 PA67 PA68 PA69 PA70 PA71 PA72 PA73 PA74 PA75 PA76 PA77 PA78 PA80 PA81 PA82 PA83 PA84 PA85 PA86 PA87 PA88 PH17 PH18 PH19 PH20 PH21 PH22 PH23 PH24 PH25 PH26 PH30 PH31 PH32 PH33 PH34 PH35 PH36 PH37 PH38 PH39 PH40 PH41 PH42 PH43 PH44 PH49 PH50 TR21 TR22 TR23 TR24 TR25 ZE.
Other Delivery Information
- On rare occasions your delivery can take longer than anticipated due to unforeseen circumstances with Royal Mail and UPS. www.oliolsen.com works with these couriers on a daily basis to allow us to get your order to you as soon as possible. However, we cannot be held responsible for any financial loss due to late deliveries. Please feel free to contact our customer service who will be happy to help with any queries regarding your deliveries. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0044 (0)1355 227 602.
- In the unlikely event that the item you have ordered is out of stock, you will be emailed within 48 hours to let you know the estimated date of dispatch with the option to amend or cancel and refund your order. Please check your email regularly including Junk Mail as we cannot be held responsible for late deliveries.
- Products may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore may arrive separately, but you won't incur additional delivery charges as a result.
- For security purposes, we do not deliver to P.O. Box numbers.
- We will attempt to deliver your order to the delivery address stated on your order form. If products are returned to us as undeliverable either because of an incorrect address or because of customer failure to contact the courier company or collect the goods from the depot where requested, we shall refund the price of the products less delivery costs incurred by us in sending out the goods plus any additional costs charged to us by the courier company for returning the goods to us. If we have to re-dispatch the order, if it has been returned to us, for reasons outside of our control there may be a charge.
- If a customer requires a parcel to be redirected because a wrong address has been given, there will be a redirect charge.
- If the products we deliver to you are damaged or we have sent you the incorrect goods or quantity, please contact us within seven (7) days of delivery at email@example.com. We require you to notify us within seven (7) days to ensure a prompt response from us. Please do not sign for any packages that are damaged or opened. We cannot accept any liability for goods which are damaged or sent in error unless you notify us pursuant to these terms and conditions. We may ask for photographic evidence of any damages.
- International deliveries may be subject to import duties, taxes or VAT, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. If you refuse to pay any Import Duty / Tax / VAT imposed and thereby prevent delivery of your order you will remain liable for the purchase price of the product/s and any Import Duty / Tax / VAT or penalty imposed by your government. Additionally, please note that when ordering from www.aoliolsen.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
- All product prices quoted are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax). VAT on non EU deliveries can not be reclaimed.
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.